Thursday, February 17, 2011

Akron Aeros Do It Again


Back in December we heard about the Akron Aeros new food promotion, The Three Dog Night, which is a hot dog stuffed inside a bratwurst stuffed inside a kielbasa.  Well it looks like the Aeros promotional team has done it again, with the creation of the Nice 2 Meat You Burger.  This scrumptious looking burger features a 1 1/4 lbs hamburger stuffed with a 1/2 lbs hot dog and 1/4 lb of bacon, along with all the fixin's.  My first thoughts upon reading about this burger and seeing a picture of it, was "I can't wait to try that out."  Looks like I will be making at least two trips to Canal Park to sample the new creations.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great Aaron. Call me up and I'll try these monstrous creations with ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely Bill. We'll have to catch the Aeros and sample those delicious looking creations.

    ReplyDelete