Saturday, December 18, 2010

A Heart Attack on a Bun

My buddy, Josh, emailed me over a link the other day at work, about how next year the Akron Aeros will be introducing the "Three Dog Night," which is a hot dog, stuffed inside a bratwurst, stuffed inside a kielbasa, all topped off with sauerkraut.  It sounds delicious (although I'd top it off with Stadium Mustard, as opposed to the sauerkraut) although I'm pretty sure it may either kill you or add 20lbs to you before you left the park.  The calorie count has been estimated at over 3300.  WOW!  That's two days worth of meals for some people.  Regardless, I think I'll be making a trip to Canal Park this summer.  I just need to remember to block out a few hours each day for the next week to work off that dog-bratwurst-kielbasa combo.



No comments:

Post a Comment