Monday, February 21, 2011
ESPN Passport
My brother, Justin, and I have just found about ESPN Passport, which is ESPN's new travel site/application which allows you to check-in, track, and chronicle the sporting events and sporting venues you attend. It seems to be a better version of facebook's old stadium application. I love it! I almost didn't go meet up with some friends last night, because I was too enthralled with trying to find old ticket stubs and remember what games I have been to log them into my profile. That might be a little over-the-top, but I enjoy being able to document the games, and especially the venues that I have been to, reminiscing about each. I look forward to adding more games/venues this upcoming year.
On the agenda for the 2011 baseball season:
Colorado Rockies/Coors Field
Cincinnati Reds/Great American Ball Park
Columbus Clippers/Huntington Park
Possibilities of:
Seattle Mariners/Safeco Field
Atlanta Braves/Turner Field
Rome Braves/State Mutual Stadium
And returning to watch:
Cleveland Indians/Progressive Field
Akron Aeros/Canal Park
Chicago Cubs/Wrigley Field
Pittsburgh Pirates/PNC Park
Great diving shot by Andy Roddick to win the match and the Regions Morgan Keegan Championships.
Shamrock Shakes consumed this year: 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment