Sunday, December 6, 2009

Inspiration


Pastor Chuck showed this video at church today. We are doing a series
on the beatitudes, and this week were looking at Matthew 5:9, "Blessed
are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God," and how as
peacemakers we can be used by the Lord to bring the "Message of
Reconciliation," to the people around us. The story of Jake Olson really
shows how the Lord will use our weaknesses to be a light and inspiration.





2 comments:

  1. Not too many stories can bring me to tears, but this one sure did. I wish I had 1/20th of the courage and strength this young man has. This story is quite an inspiration, and I am glad this was shared worldwide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are correct there sir. I saw this story on College GameDay and then again at church and it definitely tugged at my heartstrings and brought tears to my eyes, as well.

    ReplyDelete