I went to see The Blind Side a few days ago. It met my expectations going into it and I found myself at the end of the movie ready to sit there and watch it over again. The movie is based on the life of Michael Oher (now of the Baltimore Ravens) and the family, the Tuohys, that took in the homeless teen, and helped him to succeed. The movie really showed the love and compassion the Tuohys showed Michael in opening up their home to him and making him part of their family. At the end of the movie it was touching to see the actual pictures and footage from Michael's and the Tuohys's lives together, from high school, to the University of Mississippi, to the NFL Draft. A very well done movie and an awesome job done by Sandra Bullock as Leigh Anne Tuohy. I'd highly recommend seeing it.

No comments:
Post a Comment