I started a twitter page today. You can find it here. Nothing up at the moment. I am not sure I have that much to say, but I think it will be a good way to share links to articles, books, videos, etc... that I think are worth passing on, as well as share some short thoughts that come to mind. Many thoughts come to mind when watching a game, hanging out at Starbucks, or taking a road trip. Twitter will allow me to share my thoughts on the fly with you all...well at least the 3 people that I know read this blog. Plus after reading this post on Packiam's blog, it seems like it could be a useful tool. If not even that, I think it'll be entertaining.
Aaron, dont know if you got a chance to do it yet, but the Posnanski blog on Riccardis is a good read. Check it out.
ReplyDeleteThanks Bill, Posnanski is the man
ReplyDelete