Monday, April 6, 2009

Opening Day




Another baseball season is underway... And although its snowing here in Ohio on April 6, I can still picture in my mind the lush grass and sunny skies that baseball alludes too. I am glad that the Indians still opened up the season during the afternoon, so I could listen to the game at work. It was great to hear Tom Hamilton's voice again as he welcomed us back to another season of Indians baseball. April brings out the optimism in baseball fans across the country, so even as Cliff Lee got knocked around today and the Indians lost to Texas 9-1, I still think they will win the AL Central Division. Let's GO TRIBE


2 comments:

  1. Opening Day is one of the best days of the year. Couple that this year with the NCAA title game and you could make an argument its the best sports day of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'd have to agree with you, Bill. It should be the best sports day this year.

    ReplyDelete