The Next Snuggie and More
Here are some quick hitters to check out... Enjoy:
- I read this blog post from Joe Posnanski last night on "The Next Snuggie" which is a hilarious read. I had my friend Josh read it and he couldn't agree more.
- Josh Harris had an interesting post on his blog a few days ago about Scriptures for Twitter and other electronic communication mediums. Another funny article and a bit of an enlightening one too.
- Today on the front page of the Cleveland Plain Dealer was the article, Cleveland Play House set to move downtown. It is sad to see such a distinct building in Cleveland, with its round dome design, to be going away. I always enjoyed the the times I was able to go there while a student at Case Western Reserve University. But it is understandable the Play House wants to move to the downtown area where there is more activity and more opportunities for working with PlayhouseSquare, as well as the financial reasons outlined in the article.
No comments:
Post a Comment