Friday, November 13, 2009

Buble?!?! and Banny





I decided to take a break from writing and find myself contemplating purchasing Michael Buble's new album. Yes, crazy I know, especially after I have given grief to some people for listening to him, like my friend Lauren (thanks for being a faithful reader), who enjoy him a lot. As I have been hearing his music more lately, it seems to be catching my ear. I find myself relating to his music and enjoy his take of the swing/crooner variety. Hey and even Kansas City Royals pitcher, Brian "Banny" Bannister enjoys listening to him. So we shall see how this turns out.






2 comments:

  1. So. Did you get it? I LOVE me some Michael! Thanks for commenting on my blog and I'm glad you've started back up on yours after taking a little break :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not as of yet, but it's on the list of things to buy, so I will get to it soon enough. Maybe a little Christmas gift for myself, haha. Thanks for the read.

    ReplyDelete