Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ascot Day!!




It was "Ascot Day" on Pardon the Interruption. Kornheiser and Wilbon, and even guest, Charles Barkley, were sporting ascots today. Classy Classy. Nothing like 3 members of the bald brotherhood rocking some ascots. Tony and Mike do a great job on PTI keeping every show entertaining. Great job again guys!



In his NFL picks column this past week, Bill Simmons writes about an experience he had at the local Starbucks. His experience seemed very similar to many experiences I have had at Starbucks. And if you are a Starbucks aficionado I'm sure you can relate. (Scroll down to his pick of the Jaguars and Jets game, about half way down and you can read his Starbucks escapade.) It is truly classic.




Steve Watters asked a thought-provoking question about who we are suppose to be comparing ourselves too. I think he echoes many peoples sentiments about feelings both of accomplishment and frustration in where they are at in life and how they truly should be viewing their life.




Record of attended Cleveland Cavaliers games: 1-0

"Chalupa Times" met at these games: 1 for 1

1 comment: