Thursday, April 1, 2010

Softball's just around the corner

What a beautiful day out today.  I sure hope the weather isn't playing an April fools joke on us.  Got a chance to toss the ball around today with my brother, while we start getting are arms warmed up for the softball season.  I can not wait!  It'll be great to playing closer to home and on the new Willig fields.  I ready to get going tomorrow.  With all this talk of softball, it reminds me of The Simpsons's episode, "Homer at the Bat," where Mr. Burns gets a bunch of Major League ball players to play on the power plant's softball team.  There is a great rendition of "Talkin' Softball" borrowing from the song "Talkin' Baseball" song.  Here it is for your listening pleasure.  Hope it brings thoughts of the summer sun and fun times.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment