Thursday, April 8, 2010

Nighttown


Here is a really good article from the Plain Dealer interviewing Nighttown owner, Brendan RingNighttown is a jazz club and restaurant in Cleveland Heights and just a hop, skip, and a jump from Case Western Reserve University.  I really enjoyed the times I have gone there and think it is the premier place to hear jazz in Cleveland.  The article is quite interesting and I really like the thoughts he has about living and working in Cleveland (he came from Ireland, you should check it out Josh) as well as some of his favorites around town.  He even gave a nice shout out to the Eldred Theater at CWRU and the Nottingham Spirk design company (which is also right next to CWRU).  Brendan Ring seems to be a good ambassador for jazz, cleveland, and local business.  Check his place out...the patio just opened for the summer season too!

No comments:

Post a Comment