Sunday, January 17, 2010
One Year
I have been catching some of the Golden Globes tonight. As I've been listening to the acceptance speeches, I can't help and reflect on the one year anniversary of the Palestra. Going along with that theme, I'd like to say thanks to all those who have been an encouragement for, participant in, and reader of the Palestra.
Thanks to Katie and Ken for helping me get started and letting me bounce ideas off of each of you about how I should tackle writing a blog.
Thanks to Bill, Dave, Doug, Josh, Katie, and Lauren for being frequent readers of the blog.
Thank you, Bill and Doug, for taking the time to check out the links to different articles and converse with me about them.
Thanks to Josh and Lauren for keeping me light-hearted about the blog and making me want to make it better.
Thank you all again, it is very appreciated. I'm looking forward to year 2 and being able to share more thoughts, insights, and laughs. Take Care and God Bless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Aaron, its been a pleasure to read your blog. I love the various topics you tackle, instead of just talking about one thing all the time. Keep it up.
ReplyDeleteThanks Bill. Glad you have enjoyed it.
ReplyDeletegood blog mate.
ReplyDeleteI would consider having more guest authors ala turkey bowl and having more articles on how you plan on getting plutonium to get the necessary 1.21 gigawatts of power to your focus to travel to 1985.
Thanks mate. I like the guest authors suggestion. I'll see about getting a few posts from them. As far as the plutonium...You're the one with all the international connections, I'm sure you have a Libyan friend.
ReplyDeleteit's seriously been a year!? wowsa. yay for blogs!! :)
ReplyDeleteYay, indeed!
ReplyDelete