Time goes by, to and fro
I want to grasp it, bottle it, keep it.
Save it up for a rainy day.
A day I think I can get more use of it,
A day when it feels of more worth.
Yet all that is known is Today.
That is all we are given,
All that we are promised.
So throw those worries of tomorrow to the wind,
Release the type grasp of our hand,
on time that we can't hold anyway.
Instead, live in that joy today,
that sense of free
Do great today,
because tomorrow may never be.
I want to grasp it, bottle it, keep it.
Save it up for a rainy day.
A day I think I can get more use of it,
A day when it feels of more worth.
Yet all that is known is Today.
That is all we are given,
All that we are promised.
So throw those worries of tomorrow to the wind,
Release the type grasp of our hand,
on time that we can't hold anyway.
Instead, live in that joy today,
that sense of free
Do great today,
because tomorrow may never be.
No comments:
Post a Comment