Friday, March 13, 2009

A Little Flow

I feel the war of the angels fighting against my mortal ways,
colliding against my soul's desire to fade
the things that kept me pure
I made it through the trials but my faith be obscure.

Reverse giving birth
to the will of the one who came to forgive me first.
I stand in the face of my enemies, at last
squashing ill vibes resurrected from the past
Seeking the ways of the wise
eternally depressed to the vision that was mine.

I'm bringing hope to the hopeless, peace to the needy
respect for the homeless, nothing for the greedy
Shoulder for the weeping, knowledge for the seeking,
vision for the blind so that they can define the sunshine.
Peeking through the cracks of death
I forgive, so I can be forgiven when I take my last breathe
Sustaining in the valley of the shadow of pain,
The blood is the remedy, freedom is the gain
like the Phoenix out of ashes I rise
Love is my virtue, success my prize.

Lifestyling the Christ ways,
living in better days,
Washed in the blood I've been changed
Putting an end to past beef and ill stress
I've been blessed
Forgive and Forget.

~ E.T.W. ~ "Forgive and Forget" ~ Ain't Nobody Dying But Us


No comments:

Post a Comment