Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Blast from the Past

As I returned home from work this afternoon, I was greeted in my inbox with an email from Half.com stating that I had made a sale. I thought to myself, 'I don't remember placing any books on there to sell and thought the ones I had listed on there during college I had taken off.' To my surprise there were still books on their from my time at Weatherhead and one of them sold. Sex, Drugs, & Economics seems to be a catchy title and must have caught the buyers eye. Either that or she needs it for a college class and does not want to pay ridiculous bookstore prices for it. I can't argue with her there, and don't mind getting a hefty $10.50 either. Seems like a win-win situation for both of us. I get some money for my book and she gets a brand new book (it does not look like I used it at all for the class). I always looked online for my textbooks or better yet used Ohio Link to borrow them from other college Libraries throughout the state of Ohio. I loved Ohio Link. Very clutch.


No comments:

Post a Comment